Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sunday Salon - Bookish Life - End of April, Start of May

Sunday Salon - Bookish Life - End of April and Start of May

So Confuzzled Books after being a break for a while has come back with thunderous roar!! *That or I have been seeing thing for the movie Thor every where, which probably more true.lol*

In April:
I tried to catch up on reading and reviews.  I added some books for Easter.   I am still working on getting my reviews up to par being that my editor (hubby) is too busy with being a real Editor in Chief of a magazine. *still love ya*
So my editing skills are a little on the not so good side... I don’t think I have done too bad though...I am working on it.
Now that I said it this post will be horrible. ;-P


Here is what I reviewed in April :
Dust and Other Poems by Thomas Noel Smith
Katie the Kitten Fairy by Daisy Meadows
Liam the Leperchuan by Charles A. Wilkinson
Motherhood is Murder by Diana Orgain
Zan-Gah by Allan Richard Shickman
Zan-Gah and the Beautiful Country by Allan Richard Shickman
How to Be A Flower Fairy by Frederick Warne
Nurse Vaccine by Justin Noble
If You’re Hoppy by April Pulley Sayre
Suki the Very Loud Bunny by Carmella and Steven D’Amico
The Shack by William P. Young
Marshmallow by Claire Turlay Newberry
The Kid Who Ran For President by Dan Gutman
The Faerie Path by Frewin Jones
How to See Faeries by John Matthews and Brian Froud


Confuzzled Stories in April:
#6 Cirque de What (Death of a Mermaid pt.3)
#7 Pardon the Interruption
#8 Nala, Nala, CAT DOG!


Interviews in April:
Author interview with Charles A. Wilkinson



Month Ahead in May

Now every time I plan ahead or say I am going to do this something usually happens.  I want this to change.   I want it to be what I say is going to happen and this is what is going to happen
More Interviews
More Reviews
More Confuzzled Stories
And the Return of Giveaways!!!

Most Excitingly! I am returning to BEA 2011! :-D  About two years ago I went for the first time and did not know what to do with myself.  I think I am more knowledgeable with what is going on at the Conference and with myself!  So that said welcome May hope your a good month...I need it!



1 comment:

Kath said...

Wow, busy month! Well done! :) This is my first visit to your blog, coming over from Sunday Salon. I LOVE your title. I say confuzzled all the time. It's a great word.