Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Liam the Leprechaun by Charles A. Wilkinson



Title:Liam the Leprechaun
Author: Charles A. Wilkinson
Genre: Childrens Book
Publisher:  Xlibris, Corp                                             
Received: From author for review
Release Date:     May 2010       
Pages: 48
Rating:


What is it About?
Liam the Leprechaun is different then other Leprechauns and is frustrated by his differences.  He seeks counsel from a wiser Leprechaun.

My Thoughts:
Little Liam the Leprechaun has a big heart with a little body and show s that all of us can be big if we wish even when appearances on the outside look small.

This book hit a chord with me. I almost felt it was written for me but that is a little narcissistic, I suppose.  Like some poetry books some of the lessons where so big that I would have to put the book down and think about it.  They are lesson that are nice to be reminded of.

I think this is a great book! Good for kids and adults.  Sometimes that is what is great about childrens books.





No comments: