Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Shannon's Review - Can You Find My Shoe? by Patty Lennox






Title: Can You Find My Shoe?
Series: Not At The Moment
Author: Patty Lennox
Illustrator/Book Cover Design: Harry Aveiro
Genre: Fiction, Children’s, Picture Book, Animals
Publisher: Jumping Juniper Press
Received: Free For Honest Review
Release Date: August 2019
Pages: 32
Rating:





Author Patty Lennox’s Official Websites:



Website:
None Found

Blog:
None Found

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Writer/Patty-Lennox-Childrens-Author-113116596703892/

Twitter:
None Found

Instagram:
None Found



Shannon’s Thoughts:


A little boy having a good time at the zoo loses one of his shoes. He searches every section of the zoo but the shoe is hard to find.

The art is cute and there is a lot of action going on with each page. It is the kind of book that when reading through to the end I realized I missed part of what is happening. Then as I read a second time it all made sense.

I was confused as to why the boy found his shoe where he did but as I read the second time the art and the words made sense.

It is a cute little book and is full of joy. I think it would be interesting to see if kids could pick where the lost shoe is on each page.

No comments: