Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Picture This - Universe Versus Alex Woods




Alex Woods Fan Art drawn by Shannon McGee

I just finished The Universe Versus Alex Woods.   A excellent read about a boy coming of age and really becoming himself. I will have review later.   Above is a drawing I did of what I think Alex looks like. The books are samples of what he was interested in learning or exploring.

If you are interested we are giving away 2 copies of The Universe Versus Alex Woods by Gavin Extence.  
http://confuzzledbooks.blogspot.com/2013/06/giveaway-universe-versus-alex-woods-by.html



2 comments:

The Insouciant Sophisticate said...

Cool drawing-I just posted my review of this intriguing book today. Sounds like you liked it as well.

Confuzzled Shannon said...

Thank you! I did like it very much.