Monday, February 11, 2013

Shannon's Review - I Wish I Had... by Giovanna Zoboli







Title: I Wish I Had...
Series: N/A
Author: Giovanna Zoboli
Genre: Childrens, Picture Book, Animals
Publisher: William B. Eerdmanns Publishing Company
Received:  From Publisher for Review
Release Date: March 2013
Pages: 26
Rating:



Shannon’s  Thoughts:


Delightful pictures and fun story of a child wishing they could have some of the best parts of animals.

I Wish I Had... is a great book for children 2 to 7 years old.  It teaches children about specialness of each of the animals. The illustrations are superb.   Each sentence on each animal is sometimes surprising because some of the descriptions are wonderful but not the first thing you think of when you see, a blackbird or a mouse.

Loved it and think that most children will love it too.


Website:

N/A


No comments: