Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Picture This - Scout from To Kill A Mockingbird



Picture This is a done (hopefully) every Wednesday.  I draw a picture of my favorite character or scenes bringing them from my head for you to visualize.  Sometimes I even choose another person's art  but always give credit where credit is due.



This Week - Scout 



I just finished To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee.  This was a book I was suppose to read in Middle School but pretty much any book that was assigned in school I hated.   So I never really read it and vaguely remember the movie with Cary Grant.  I feel like what I remember from the movie, which was the trial, was extended for the movie.  In fact that is the only thing I remember about the movie is the trial.    The book is so much more though it is about Scout growing up, learning about the good and bad in people.
I have to say I really enjoyed the book.  Review to come soon.

No comments: