Sunday, December 30, 2012

Shannon's Review - Make Love To The Universe by Phoenix Desmond






Title: Make Love To The Universe
Series: N/A
Author: Phoenix Desmond
Genre: New Age, Non-Fiction
Publisher: Wolf Trail Press
Received: From Author For Review
Release Date: August 2007
Pages: 188
Rating:

My Thoughts:

The author travels through the Himalayas searching for Master babjai with nothing but themselves.  They have faith in the universe. Knowing that the universe will give what is needed whether it be a place to sleep or eat.  

I remember seeing many reviews when I acquired this book.  They were all pretty negative and people said that the summary about the book was false.  I disagree, I think the book is exactly what it says to be.  With elements of Buddhism the two travelers feel if they send out there love to the universe it will give back the same if you truly believe it to happen.


I enjoyed this book more than I thought I would but my only complaint is I felt it ending abruptly.

The two travelers are so positive and so caring of others.  Something we need more of today not to mention we need to treat the world better.  


Website:

N/A

No comments: