Sunday, December 30, 2012

Shannon's Review - Big Nate: In A Class By Himself by Lincoln Peirce






Title: Big Nate: In A Class By Himself
Series: Big Nate #1
Author: Lincoln Peirce
Genre: Children’s Fiction,
Publisher: Harpercollins
Received: From Publisher for Review
Release Date: March 2010
Pages: 224
Rating:


My Thoughts:

Big Nate gets a fortune cookie that says “He will surpass all others”.  Nate thinks that it means he will do something awesome.  Every time he has an idea it gets him in trouble.

Nate is a little goofy and definitely smart but seems to have bad luck. I liked and it reminded me of Captain Underpants because of the drawings.

My only complaint is I felt sorry for Big Nate.   Some of the teachers could have gone easier.

Big Nate is good for ages 6 and up. It is like a thick chapter book..


Website:

Big Nate’s Official Site
http://www.bignatebooks.com/

No comments: