Monday, December 31, 2012

Shannon's Review - The Complete Idiot's Guide To Pinterest Marketing by Christine Martinez and Barbara Boyd






Title:  The Complete Idiot’s Guide To Pinterest Marketing
Series: N/A
Authors: Christine Martinez and Barbara Boyd
Genre: Non-Fiction, Business
Publisher: Alpha
Received: From Publisher for Review
Release Date: November 2012
Pages: 304
Rating:


My Thoughts:

The Complete Idiot’s Guide To Pinterest Marketing is a simplistic guide to using Pinterest to inflate one’s business.  

I found this one more helpful than the other Pinterest book, Pinterest Power, that I read.  It was not hard to understand and there was new things I learned in this book and not the other.

Only thing yet to determine if this book works is to see my business get some sales which has not happen nor have I received many page views yet.

All in all this is a interest read if you have a business and you are on pinterest.

Website:

N/A

No comments: