Monday, December 31, 2012

Shannon's Review - The Adventures Of Charlie Bubbles by Paul Carafotes







Title:The Adventures Of Charlie Bubbles!
Series: N/A
Author: Paul Carafotes
Genre: Children, Picture Book
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Received: From Author For Review
Release Date: November 2012
Pages: 30
Rating:


My Thoughts:

Baby Charlie has a knack for making friends and making bubbles.  One day he get scared and makes a bubble big enough for him to travel out the window.

The story is cute.  I believe the character is loosely based on the author’s son.  The art is pretty good. I really don’t have anything negative to say.  

I think the kids 5 and below will enjoy the Adventures of Charlie Bubbles.  I hope to see more adventures!

Website:

N/A

No comments: