Friday, July 27, 2012

Review - The Mirror Of Yu-Huang by Christine Norris




Title: The Mirror Of Yu - Huang
Series: The Library Of Athena #3
Author: Christine Norris
Genre: Juvenile Fiction
Publisher: Zumaya Thresholds
Received: Purchased
Release Date: December 2010
Pages: 264
Rating
:




What is it About?

Megan and friends are transported into a another world of the Athena library that Megan guards.  Along with a new friend, the Chinese ambassador’s daughter, they try to find a thief that want power and magic.  Megan finds out there are more than just Greek mythologies to keep safe as they jump into a magical book of Chinese mythology.


My Thoughts:

It had been a while since I read a library of athena book .  I was a little lost at first trying to remember the girls names and personalities.  I really like that the series expanded into into more than just Greek mythology.  It made me want to bring out my Chinese fairy tales book. Yes, I have one, where it is is the question.

The only thing I wish about the book is that the characters were not thrown all together as you are being introduced.  There just seemed to be a lot of people and I felt like I was at the Christmas party being introduced to everyone and knowing I would never remember everyone’s name.

I am excited to read the next book in the series which I think is a Celtic myth, The Sword of Danu.


Website:

Christine Norris Official Website
http://www.christine-norris.com/

No comments: