Thursday, July 26, 2012

Review - If I Had My Way... by Rock S. Wilson



Title: If I Had My Way...
Series: N/A
Author: Rock S. Wilson
Genre: Childrens Book, Picture Book
Publisher:  Headline Books
Received: From author for review
Release Date: October 2010
Pages: 32
Rating:


What is it About?

A little girl learns from her father why it isn’t always good to get her own way.

My Thoughts:

I could relate to the little girl not because as a kid I wanted things my way but more as an adult.
The little girl says if she could have her way there would be no bugs.   And her dad says then there would be no birds to sing because birds eat the bugs.  I use to think that it would be great if there are no bees....well it has come to my attention that bees pollinate crops on farms.

The only thing I would have liked to see more was describing more why the thing the little wants  would hurt other things along the way.  Even if it seemed like common sense or too simple.  It is a children’s picture book it can be simple.



Website:

N/A

1 comment:

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

sounds really sweet! the illustrations look cute too!