Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Review - Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins




Title: Mockingjay
Series: Hunger Games #3
Author: Suzanne Collins
Genre: Young Adult
Publisher: Scholastic Press
Received: purchased
Release Date: August 2010
Pages: 390
Rating:

What is it About?

Marking the return and finale of the stories of Katniss, Peeta, Gale and others involved with
the hunger games.  This time Katniss has been saved to help run a revolution against the capital and saving Peeta.

My Thoughts:

This is the book I think that should have been the second book.  It is just what I thought the second was going to be about.  My favorite character was missing most of the book, Peeta.  Katniss isn’t my favorite but she is interesting.  I find it funny that everyone she knows knows her better than she knows herself.

I liked this book better then the second because it was more thought provoking like the first book. In the end of Mockingjay you are not sure who wins or who was the right leader to follow. It is well written and there are twists and turns. Was sad getting to the ending.  At least there will be the movies to watch in the future.



Website:

Suzanne Collins Official Website

http://www.suzannecollinsbooks.com/

No comments: