Friday, April 6, 2012

Review - Slave To Sensation by Nalini Singh



Title: Slave To Sensation
Series: Psy - Changling #1
Author: Nalini Singh
Genre: Romance
Publisher: Berkley Sensation
Received: Bought
Release Date: September 2006
Pages: 334
Rating:



What is it About?

Sasha is a Psy and Lucas is a Changling. Two different species but yet they have connections they can not deny.

My Thoughts:

I read this because it was a club recommendation for the club Vaginal Fantasy hosted by actress Felicia Day and friends.   I probably wouldn’t have read it other wise because I had trouble connecting with the characters and I think in the book the character had trouble connecting with each other.  I just felt like I had to put a lot of effort to keep my interest in the book.

All that being said I did like the idea of the psy and changling beings and the story that brought Sasha and Lucas together.  

As for the romance parts it felt forced especially in the dream world of the characters.

Website:

Official Website of Nalini Singh
http://www.nalinisingh.com/

No comments: