Thursday, March 15, 2012

Review - Tuesday With Morrie by Mitch Albom



Title: Tuesday With Morrie
Series: N/A
Author: Mitch Albom
Genre: Grieving, Non-Fiction
Publisher: Broadway
Received: Purchased
Release Date:  October 2007
Pages: 199
Rating:


What is it About?

A non-fictional story about Mitch Albom and old teacher who meet every week to share wisdom.

My Thoughts:

I have read almost everyone of Mitch Albom’s books that are heartfelt.  I think this was his first was this book and  while this one isn’t my favorite or as memorable as say One More Day or Have A Little Faith. These honest books get to the heart of matters and always make me cry at some point.

This is a quick read not because it is just simply written but because I eagerly wanted to learn what was next.  I love that the author always meets such interesting people to write about and they are such regular people, people you want to know.

Website:

Mitch Albom Official Website
http://mitchalbom.com/
 

No comments: