Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Shannon's Review - Peace Of Mind Is A Blanket That Purrs by Pat Brady





Title: Peace Of Mind Is A Blanket That Purrs
Series: A Rose Is Rose
Author: Pat Brady
Genre: Fiction, Humor, Comic Strip
Publisher: Thomas Nelson
Received: Paperback Swap
Release Date: April 1998
Pages: 128
Rating:


Author Pat Brady’s Official Websites:


Website:
N/A

Blog:
N/A

Facebook:
N/A

Twitter:
N/A




Shannon’s Thoughts:

A collection of the comic strip Rose is Rose. This collection features the adorable kitty of the family, Peekaboo.

Rose is Rose is one of the cutest comic strips and I have loved it for a while.  This collection puts Peekaboo(cutest name ever) up front and center. I picked up this book from paperbackswap.com. It was a nice little gem to grab. I wish the comic was still active but it has since retired.

The only downside is that I did not feel that these were some of the best strips with Peekaboo.  I feel like I have read other good ones but this book did not have them.

If you are a fan of the comic this is fun to have if not it might be a good introduction.
Even though I think there are better strips of Rose is Rose I still am happy to have this one in my collection.  

No comments: