Monday, January 18, 2016

Mumbling Monday - TV Series To Comic Books

Mumbling Monday

Mumbling Monday is a day of ranting about books or writings.

This week’s topic is : TV Series To Comic Books.



TVToComic.jpg
(Some TV series that have continued into comics. 1. Buffy The Vampire Slayer, 2. Charmed, and 3. Revolution)

I am not a lover of books as ebooks but I do find comics as digital is so much better because I am rough on real comics.  They get folded, torn and I run out of spots to keep them. It is a great time for comics and I just don’t mean for the marvel and dc universe.  I am talking about tv shows that ended but are now comics.


1. Buffy The Vampire Slayer  - The t.v. show ended season 7 but the comic has continued and is now on season 10.  So much has happened and there are things that happened that I have seen and realize it was easier to do in comic form then in real life. Also after season 8 Angel and Faith gained their own comic called ..Angel And Faith.

2. Charmed - The tv series ended with a flash forward of the Halliwell witches with children and there is no magic or demons.   Well I think the comic takes place somewhere before no magic and demons or they just changed the future because there is magic and demons.  They witches are trying to handle being parents with magical children.

3. Revolution - The tv series was only on 2 or 3 years but the show ended on a cliff hanger.  The comic is due out soon and is to take place right after the show ended.  I am eager to see what happens.







No comments: