Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Shannon's Review - Dark Children Of Naor by Justyna Plichta-Jendzio



DarkChildrenOfNaor.jpg


Title: Dark Children Of Naor
Series: Dark Children #1
Author: Justyna Plichta-Jendzio
Genre: Fantasy
Publisher: Devine Destinies
Received: From Publisher/Author for Review
Release Date: August 2012
Pages: 198
Rating:

Starrating3.gif
Author Justyna Plichta-Jendzio Official Sites:

Official Website:
N/A

Blog
N/A

Facebook

Twitter
N/A


Shannon’s Thoughts:

The Dark Children of Naor is the first book in a series.   This first edition has 3 stories based in the same fantasy world but different characters in each story.  

The world is richly described and it’s characters have room for more development as the series goes on.  At least I hope that you see a return to these characters in the other books of the series.

The first two stories are interesting and action packed.   There are vampires, dragons, and elves.  The last story...well, my mind kept detaching from the story.  I was not as interested as I was with the other two stories.   I think it was because there was too much drama and strife.  There was less fantasy mentioned in the last story and I had to keep going back to reread pages.   

I think writer Justyna Plichta-Jendzio understands how to plot out write fantasy and it’s characters. I think any lover of fantasy story and unique characters would enjoy this start to a intriguing series.


Shannonsig.gif

1 comment:

Beena said...

WOW - I was just browsing through & stumbled upon your lovely blog - It looks gorgeous and it has interesting posts that I can relate to! - Def. checking out these new reads! I'm now following you via gfc, Hope you check out my blog? keep in touch love x

Benish | Feminist Reflections
A Thousand Pieces of You Hardcover Giveaway