Monday, March 3, 2014

Shannon's Review - Learn To Tie A Tie With Rabbit And The Fox by Sybrina Durant


LearnToTieATieWithRabbitAndFox.jpg


Title: Learn To Tie A Tie With Rabbit And The Fox
Series: N/A
Author: Sybrina Durant
Genre: Childrens, Picture Book
Publisher: Sybrina Publishing & Distribution Company
Received: From Author For Review
Release Date: September 2012
Pages: 26
Rating:

Starrating4.gif


Author’s Websites:

Official Site:

Facebook:

Twitter:



Shannon’s Thoughts:

With a story and a song author Sybrina Durant book is a instruction to boys and those raising boys on how to tie a tie.

 I myself am a woman, not raising a boy and I have a husband who knows how to do this so I am not the target at the moment. I do believe that it true that the lesson of tying a tie may be on a losing end of a battle because single mom’s have been on the rise I suppose.   I support the idea of passing this story on along with the instructional pictures within.

The story of the rabbit and the fox was okay. I sort of had to struggle to really understand the connection to the instructions on tying a tie but that might just be me.  I also thought when I first saw the fox that he was a wolf not a fox so the art for me for the story part was only okay.  As for the illustration of the lesson was good.

I think this could be a book you introduce around the age of 5 or 6.  I am curious to know what others who have used it to teach their children with the help of the book.

Shannonsig.gif

No comments: