Friday, December 14, 2012

Shannon's Review - sTori Telling by Tori Spelling







Title: sTori Telling
Series: N/A
Author: Tori Spelling
Genre: Memior
Publisher: Simon Spotlight Entertainment
Received: Swap site
Release Date: March 2008
Pages: 288
Rating:


What is it About?

Tori Spelling opens up about growing up Aaron Spelling daughter to falling in love with her soul mate and having a family.

My Thoughts:

Everyone has those dysfunctional moments with family and Tori Spelling isn’t any different.  True she had daddy’s money to fall back on for many of those moments but there comes a time that even she had to budget her money for her new family.

When I was a teenager someone told me that I looked like Tori Spelling.  This was during 90210 and  I have to say at the time I was very upset with that person because I didn’t agree.   Now that time has past and I have grown along with Tori.   I have grown to like Tori and her new family with husband Dean.   Her past is interesting and sometimes infuriating.  Especially her on and off relationship with her mother.

There were times that I could not relate to Tori and her group of friends.  Most of all when she would tell all of her friends about her new love Dean without telling her husband at the time Charlie.  

Overall I enjoyed learning about Tori’s life.  It has been a fun up and down ride to read about.

Website:

Tori Spelling Official Website
http://torispelling.com/

No comments: