Monday, December 10, 2012

Shannon Review - Yay, You by Sandra Boynton






Title: Yay, You
Series: N/A
Author: Sandra Boynton
Genre: Graduates, Inspiration
Publisher: Little Simon
Received: Swap site
Release Date: April 2001
Pages: 32
Rating:


What is it About?

Celebrating change and moving on with life.

My Thoughts:

A books for graduates of all ages and any kind of graduation.   It is cute and written by author Boynton who writes mostly for children.   I am not sure the reason she wrote this but compared to the Dr. Seuss book “Oh The Places You Will Go”,  “Yay, You” Loses steam at the end of the book.  The art is cute and resembles most of Boynton’s books for children. I wish I could say more about it.  Unfortunately I keep comparing it to Seuss.   This was  a nice try but I do not feel the enthusiasm.


Website:

Sandra Boynton Official Site
http://www.sandraboynton.com/sboynton/index.html

No comments: