Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sunday Salon - Welcoming the New







 I would like to welcome Rebecca Graf author of Deep Connections.

http://www.rebeccagraf.com/deep-connections.html

She is going be writing some reviews every other week.  Looking forward to her opinion and just plain happy to have her here.  She also has a another book site here. http://www.thenewsinbooks.com 


As for me I am behind in reading.  Having a little slump I guess. I caught up to reviewing the books that I had on stand by.  Meaning I don't have any books finished reading to review yet.  I have to work on that.  I am reading the Aviator's Wife by Melanie Benjamin.  Love her writing.  Loved her first two books Alice I Have Been and The Autobiography of Mrs. Tom Thumb.  I don't know how much reading I will get as I have to get ready for Thanksgiving soon.

There is a new giveaway if you click the book called the Cutting Season on the right you will be taken to the page to see how to win it. It is a fairly new book and new author but if you like mysteries you might like this.

Happy Sunday Everyone! Best Wishes
Shannon


No comments: