Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Shannon's Review - Wolf Pact 2 of 4 by Melissa Da La Cruz







Title: Wolf Pact : 2 of 4
Series: Wolf Pact
Author: Melissa De La Cruz
Genre: Young Adult, Fantasy,
Publisher: Disney Publishing Worldwide
Received: Purchased
Release Date: October 2012
Pages: 44
Rating:


What is it About?

Continuation of a group of brother werewolves and one female who were about be turned into Hell hounds escape Hell. The female Tala get captured as they are still on the run.  The brothers try to find her and instead find a former vampire.

My Thoughts:

Melissa Da La Cruz has done it again.  She created this spin off from Blue Bloods.   She changes the mythology of vampires, werewolves and witches into stories I never thought about.  They are entertaining and addicting.  Wolf Pact has so much mystery I can’t see how she is going to answer all the question in just four books.  I love introduction of Bliss.  She is a unusual character.  She use to be a vampire,  and was once possessed by Lucifer who she considers her father.  I am totally in love with the series even though I have yet to read the Blue Blood series ( I will soon though) I fall deep into the world of the series through Wolf Pact series and Beauchamp series.

Website:

Official Site of Melissa Da La Cruz

http://www.melissa-delacruz.com/



No comments: