Thursday, March 29, 2012

Review - Ender's Game By Orson Scott Card






Title: Ender’s Game
Series: Ender’s Game
Author: Orson Scott Card
Genre: Science Fiction, Orson Scott Card,
Publisher:  Tom Doherty Associates
Received: Purchased
Release Date: September 1985
Pages: 324
Rating:


What is it About?

A young boy named Ender is chosen to go to a special school to prepare to kill the enemy in space.

My Thoughts:

For a girl (me) that does not read much science fiction this was a tad more Sci Fi then I had hoped.  I felt that I did not understand really what they were training for and vague on exactly what was happening when training was described. I understood more what was going on between his brother and sister on their home planet.

This book is being made into a movie soon.  They are going have get some pretty unbelievable young person since in the book Ender is only 6 to maybe 12.

Website:

Official Website Of Orson Scott Card
http://www.hatrack.com/

No comments: