Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Review - Caterpillars by Marilyn Singer



Title: Caterpillars
Series:N/A
Author: Marilyn Singer
Genre: Picture Book, Non Fiction
Publisher: Early Light Books
Received: From Publicist
Release Date: June 2010
Pages: 48
Rating:


What is it About?

Non fictional children’s book displaying info and pictures of different caterpillars

My Thoughts:

What kid hasn’t played with a caterpillar? As kid I was fond of all creepy crawlies but as I grew some became just creepy.   Caterpillars aren’t as creepy but there are some in this book that I would not want to see up close.

I really loved looking at the images more then reading of the prose.  This is another book with a layout of the words I wasn’t fond of.  It made the book less interesting.  

It is hard not to give this a high rating because it is about caterpillars.  Really can not think of anyone who never liked them.

Website:

http://marilynsinger.net/

No comments: