Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sunday Salon - Delving Into Fantasy Football


Since football will dominate my TV during it’s season.  I decided to join my husband fantasy football league.   My team name is the Buddhas, hence the image above.  I made it from some free clip art on the web.  So far I am beating my opponent this week and my team that I drafted is projected to get the most  points.   It has made the game more fun to watch.  

This week I am reading Pirates of the Caribbean: The Price of Freedom by AC Crispin,  The Birth of Venus by Sarah Dunant, The Literary Ladies Guide to Writing Life  by Nava Atlas and My America: After The Rain: Virginia’s Civil War Diary Book 2 by Mary Pope Osborne.  

I actually have over 20 books in my queue to review that I have finished I just have to write them up.  I decided to go back to my old schedule for the blog.  I needed a break from it before so I wasn’t writing or reading as much.  Sometimes it is just time to take a break.

No comments: