Thursday, July 14, 2011

Review : Taking Off The Wheels by Jason Carr

 Taking Off the Wheels
Title: Taking Off The Wheels
Series: N/A
Author: Jason Carr
Genre: Childrens Book, Picture Book
Publisher: Tate Publishing & Enterprises LLC
Received: From Author for honest Review
Release Date: February 2011
Pages: 24
Rating:


What is it About?
A boy learns to ride his bike without training wheels

My Thoughts:

I am a big fan of authors who are not as well know and are just putting there first book out.  As writer myself I know it is hard to put yourself out there and come up with an good story that is also entertaining.   This book I am happy to say does that.


The prose has rhyming and fits together nicely telling the story of the little boy who is learning to ride without training wheels. You even get a feel for how the little boy speaks and that is adorable. It art is cute, cartoon like and matches nicely.  

I think this is a book that kids will want to read over especially the tykes who have yet to learn to ride bikes.   I would recommend this also as a beginning reader book.

Website:

N/A

No comments: