Friday, June 10, 2011

The Belly Button Fairy by Bobbie Hinman

The Belly Button Fairy








Title: The Belly Button Fairy   
Series: The Best Fairy Books
Author: Bobbie Hinman
Genre: Childrens Book, Picture Book
Publisher: Best Fairy Books   
Received: Purchased
Release Date: April 2009
Pages: 32
Rating:
 

What is it About?

A fantasy tale of how children get there belly buttons from the belly button fairy.

My Thoughts:

While there is little truth to the belly button fairy tale.  I bubbled over with giggles as I read this book.   It is just too cute and adorable to not love. The book also comes with a CD that has a song about the fairy and a read a long. If you have listened to previous books like I have this one has better quality then the earlier book like The Knot Fairy  and The Sock Fairy.   
I love how creative this fairy was thought up to be an old grand-mom looking fairy in a rocking chair!

The art is superb as the other book have been as well! I can’t think of a thing I would change with this book including the CD!

Website:

http://www.bestfairybooks.com/

No comments: