Monday, May 30, 2011

Musing Monday - May 30th, 2011 - Slump

This week’s musing asks…
Describe the last time you were stumped for something to read, and you took measures to remedy that — either by going to the bookstore, the library, or shopping elsewhere. What book did you choose? Did it get you out of your slump?

Going to the library and usually picking out some like a graphic novel something easy to to read.  Or going to the book store and picking up a magazine again just something I can flip through fast get me over reading slumps.  Unless I feel anxious being in the those places then I just have to organize the books until I feel better. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm more of a bookstore girl than a library one!

Have an amazing week!!

Nat @ Reading Romances
Small Blogs, Big Giveaways

gautami tripathy said...

Just being around books works but then it doesn't. Contradiction???

Here is my Monday: Mailbox/What Are You Reading?/Musings post!

Kristyn said...

I wish we had a good library in town. That's one thing I'm looking forward to when I move next year, having a place with a good library! Stopping by to say hello for Musing Monday. :)