Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sund....uh...Tuesday Salon - Books in Life

I haven't updated in a while. I have been reading a little not very much but I do what I can.   My tastes in reading has changed a little in what I want to read so I will probably update soon what I am looking for in a book from publishers and authors.

As for what I have been reading some things here and there.  You can see what I have been trying to finish and what I have finished and not reviewed yet on GoodReads.   I have a link here somewhere*looks up, down, side to side*

Writing the reviews have been the hardest thing right now and most the books I have finished have been really good.    One I am almost finished i is Green Pieces by Drew Aquilina.  


And another I have been reading is one of Royal Princess Diaries Anacaona: Golden Flower, Haiti, 1490.














The Week Behind:
Sun :   No Reading, No Writing.  Mostly decorated our apartment.
Mon: Two books from my wish list at PaperbackSwap.com are on there way both on the Romanovs.
Tues:  Received ARC (Thank you Innocent Emechete) for
Animal Stories Daddy Told Us by Innocent Emechete.














Wed- Fri : Pretty much nothing book related on those days
Sat: We went to Groovy Used Store in Bristol, PA and I picked up a Dear America: So Far From Home book for .75 cents. woo hoo!













And that was last week.   This week I hope to do some blog posting like REVIEWS HELLO! lol 


And you've just been updated :-D

No comments: