Thursday, March 24, 2011

Dark Fire by Chris D'Lacey



Title: Dark Fire
Series: #5 of the Last Dragon Chronicles
Author: Chris D’Lacey
Genre: Young Adult, Fantasy, Series
Publisher: Orchard Books                                         
Received: Purchased at Barnes & Noble
Release Date:  September 2009
Pages:567
Rating:

What Is It About?  In this 5th book of the series of The Last Dragon Chronicles returning characters David Rain, The Pennykettle dragons, Liz and Lucy Pennykettle, Arthur, Zanna, Alexa and more. All come together as real dragons come back to life!

My Thoughts: I loved that D’Lacey brought back characters back like Sophie even if it was a small scene. My only problem is there are so many character now (not to mention races) that I get confuzzled especially  since I haven’t re-read the earlier books and do not have the time.

I did like this book better then the 4th book The Fire Eternal.  I am more interested in the story of dragon and girl then all the alien like beings you can scratch those or the polar bear which are okay in the story but it is just too much.

So I did enjoy the book but just had some issues with it.


No comments: