Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A Bookish Life - 9/14/10

 Normally this Sunday's Post but I got behind.  I still am.  This has the schedule for this week.  It maybe a little off but will do for now. 


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First off I would like to thank Vicki from Reading At The Beach for giving me The Great Blog Neighbor Award.  Just knowing that you read my blog is awesome!  Thank you!

I actually finished a book that was not a kids book this week.  I finished Devil in a White City by Erik Lawson.
For a while on the sidebar that lists what I am currently reading there was/is a book called Trouble Starts, Paine Follows.  I order it and have been waiting almost a month and they say i
will take another 3 weeks.  I don’t know I think it is a lost cause. Oh well... I have other books I can read.



Monday

Review of ”Little Stories” by Jeff Roberts

Tuesday
It’s Tuesday Where Are You (maybe event)
Teaser Tuesday (maybe event)
Review of “Donner The Western Dragon” by Suzanne Davis Marion


Wednesday
Confuzzled Short Story 5 - “TBA” by Shannon McGee

Thursday
Review of “Dragonspell” by Donita K. Paul

Friday
Faery Friday - “Katie The Kitten Fairy” by Daisy Meadows

Saturday
Weekly Geek (maybe event)
Special TBA

Sunday
Sunday Salon (event)


In Author News

At my local Bookstore this Thursday is Peter Brown author of Children Make Terrible Pets.
I  don’t know if I will make it but the book looks fun.

No comments: