Saturday, October 17, 2009

Looking Forward not Behind

I'm back! I am sorry I had to take a little unannounced vacation for health reasons but I am back now for anyone who may be still watching.

I also apologize to those of you waiting for books from me I will have them mailed out this week.
I am not sure what I am going to do about Refer A Book Weekends I haven't been having them and honestly money might be getting tighter on my end to send the books out. So I am probably not going to have RABW any more or I might have it on rare occasions. I will still have the signed book giveaways.

I have about 15 reviews to write. If you look at my goodreads profile under currently reading it say I am reading like 20 books. Which isn't really true I am only reading about 7. The rest of the books I have finished reading and are just waiting to be reviewed. So I am a little behind or a lot behind.

And on a sad note I just want to mention that one my dogs, Smokey(who I mentioned in this post), passed away. You can see more pictures of her on her Dogster page and you could visit her sister, Nala's, page because she needs love too.

Thank you to those of you that emailed me. Now I just have to get my head in the game and post more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're back and I'm really sorry about Smokey =( I look forward to more of your posts!