Monday, May 4, 2009

Winner of Refer A Book Weekend 5/4/09!

Congrats to Kristi who recommended...I just got I Love You More by Laura Duksta - you read the first half - then flip it over and read the second half. It sounds like a very sweet book.



Thank you to
DeSeRt RoSe said...I would recommend Pleasure Unbound by Larissa Ione it's paranormal romance at it's best

It sounds up my alley and I think I might give it a shot another time.

Thank you to
Wanda who said...I recommend Monkey and Me by Emily Gravett published by Simon and Schuster Books.

Sounds like a book that to get the full effect you have to read it to a child. I have yet to gain one of those yet.


Thank you to
Ann Diana Dinh, who said...I would recommend Sunday at Tiffany's by James Patterson

This one sounds interesting and I do want to try a James Patterson someday to see what he's all about but there were so many negative reviews on this one. I still might check it out I like the idea of it.


Thank you everyone!!

No comments: