Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sunday Salon - First Post

It my first time participating in the Sunday Salon. I hope I am doing it right. I figure I give everyone a update on what I am doing this week and the week coming.

I have been thinking about participating in the 48 hour Read A Thon. I would probably have to work sometime during but i only work 4 hours a day so shouldn't be to bad.

What I am reading this week:
  • The Slippery Art of Book Reviews by Mayra Calvani
  • The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan
  • Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer
What I have been listening to forever :
  • The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale
  • When You Are Engulfed in Flames by David Sedaris
What I plan on reading next week:

I have a couple of interviews with authors coming up as well in June and before that the end of May I am going to Book Expo America in New York. So excited can't wait for that!

1 comment:

Serena said...

I have not participated in this meme, but thanks for the updates. You have a lot on deck!