I have been thinking about participating in the 48 hour Read A Thon. I would probably have to work sometime during but i only work 4 hours a day so shouldn't be to bad.
What I am reading this week:
- The Slippery Art of Book Reviews by Mayra Calvani
- The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan
- Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer
- The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale
- When You Are Engulfed in Flames by David Sedaris
I have a couple of interviews with authors coming up as well in June and before that the end of May I am going to Book Expo America in New York. So excited can't wait for that!