Project Wonderful

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Review - Of Dreams And Realities by Dr. Frank L. Johnson























Title: Of Dreams and Realities
Series::
Author(s):: Dr. Frank L. Johnson
Genre:: Poetry
Summary: From the back of the book: "Of Dreams and Realities is a splendid new collection of poems that proves insightful in it's reach and elemental in it's grasp. The collection is industrious and sly--a bit of hardworking magic in the everyday subtleties of life."
Finished: 04/12/09
Pages: 44
Challenges: none
Rating:










My Thoughts: This is the first grownup poetry book I have ever reviewed, so let me say a little bit about what kind of poetry I like. I like poetry that tells a clear story, not something you have to breakdown and analyze every sentence. I tend to like love poems--something I just realized after reading this. This book has what I like. My favorite was the first poem, "Accidentally on Purpose". The rest of the poetry was good, not great but good.

About the Author: Dr. Frank L. Johnson lives in Virginia and has won awards for his poetry. This is his first book.

4 comments:

Kristina said...

I liked this one too =)

Anonymous said...

I found this site using [url=http://google.com]google.com[/url] And i want to thank you for your work. You have done really very good site. Great work, great site! Thank you!

Sorry for offtopic

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Anonymous said...

Helo ! Forex - Работа на дому чашкой чая успешно зарабатыватьдоход, достаточно зарегистрироваться forex [url=http://foxfox.ifxworld.com/]forex[/url]