Monday, July 21, 2008

Mailbox Monday

These all came in this week for me. Some from a shopping spree we won, a ARC and one from Bookmooch.


Castle Roogna by Piers Anthony - Third book in the Xanth Series. I started reading this one before my last move and lost it in the packing. I ordered this on through BookMooch.




Fawn and the Mysterious Trickster by Laura Driscoll - Decide to get some of the rest of the Disney Fairies books that I didn't have with the shopping spree we won from Zeppy.com



Fairy Haven and the Quest for the Wand by Gail Carson Levine - Another Disney Fairies book. I love the art in these.



Fiscal Pear and Shimmer in the Call of River Whale by Olivia Brooks-Scrivanich - This one is a ARC I am not to sure about it. By the looks of the cover it seems pretty weird.

Taken from The Printed Page

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I keep almost picking up books by Piers Anthony and then deciding not to. I have the first couple of the Incarnations of Immortality series - have you read those? Any good? And also I love your blog background!

Confuzzled Shannon said...

I haven't read the Immortatily series. They seemed to sci-fi to me. I like fantasy better then sci-fi. :-)

trish said...

Mailbox Monday! I love it! I think I might borrow it, but I'll be sure to credit you. :-)