Saturday, June 28, 2008

Introduction Read A Thon Meme - Hour 1

Where are you reading from today? Levittown, Pennsylvania about 20 minutes away from Phildelphia.


3 facts about me …
"I work in a book store! Yay!"

" I am completely in love with my husband and have been for 13 years."

"I like to paint. Sometimes boxes, sometimes paintings but I do it when I feel like it lately it hasn't been so much because I am becoming more book obsessed"

How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours?
For today I have 7 books in my pile. I will be happy if I get to 3 or 4. 5 of them are really small kids chapter books.

Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)?
Not really because I am not sure how fast I read and I trying to keep my expectations low as not to feel bad.

Any advice for people doing this for the first time?
Most important have fun! That 's all I got because it is my first time too.

No comments: