Saturday, June 7, 2008

1602 by Neil Gaiman, Andy Kubert and Richard Isanove


I had tried reading this in the book store one time and did not have good feel for it. I recently went to Wizard World Philly and saw it and decided to try it again. I thought maybe I would have enjoyed more at home and I was right.

Now I am not a big comic book reader. Unless it is written by Joss Whedon and I then I read things here and there. I knew of some of the background story's of the X-men and Fantastic Four but I don't follow them religiously. I am also not a Neil Gaiman fan. My husband loves him but I have a hard understanding what some brit authors are talking about in their books. That aside I still thought it was an interesting story line to the Marvel Universe. Putting in the past made it seem more real.

I give 3.5 stars

No comments: