Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Mumbling Mondays - Busy Week


Posting a little late. Here's yesterday's post. 

Busy Week


Do you ever have one of those weeks or weekends where you have plans every night? And there are 5 other things happening that night you would like to do as well? Of course the next week/weekend there is nothing to do and then you get bored out of your mind. 

Well, the busy part was this weekend. Friday we had a D&D game with my writer friends. One of them painted our characters as miniatures. It is so cool to see my character in 3D and such an unexpected gift.

Saturday my husband and I attended an art show that we had out paintings in. It was called Art All Night in Trenton, NJ and it was like going to a school art show but much more fun and so much to do, look at and listen to. 

Sunday we celebrated Father’s Day with my Father-in-Law had dinner and went to see Avengers Endgame. (1st time for him a 2nd time for us).

This week I hope to add more items into Confuzzled Designs Etsy shop and read some. What did you do this weekend? 



Finished Reading this week




I read this one for a book club I am in. It was an interesting story. The club thinks that the name really wasn’t fitting and I agree. It should have been The Tragedy of Willow Frost or The Sorrow of Willow Frost. Not a very happy tale but interesting. 



Other Stuff I Did This Week

Binged Watching




Great movie! It not only shows how good Freddie Mercury was but it also showed the awesomeness of Queen. 









This was a very intricate story, Sometimes too much so. There was a lot of little things that were easily missed because the scenes went by so fast. Keeps you guessing till the end.


My Creative Moments




As I said my husband and I entered artwork into Trenton Art All Night. At the top is me pointing at my painting “The Four Seasons” and below is my hubby, Thorins.

No comments: