Thursday, November 12, 2020

Shannon's Review - Wolverine And The X-men: Alpha & Omega by Brian Wood





Title: Wolverine And The X-men: Alpha & Omega
Series: Wolverine And The X-men #1.5
Authors: Brian Wood
Illustrators/Book Cover Designer: Mark Brooks, and Roland Boschi
Genre: Graphic Novel, Fantasy, Comics, Marvel
Publisher: Marvel
Received: Bought
Release Date: July 2012
Pages: 112
Rating:



Author Brian Wood Official Websites:


(borrowed from Goodreads.com)

Website:
https://www.brianwood.com/

Blog:
None found

Facebook:
None Found

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/brianwood

Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/brianwood.writer/



Shannon’s Thoughts:

Mutant teenager Quentin Quire aka Kid Omega does not mesh well with his fellow student at the Jean Grey School. He thinks he is better than most at the school including teachers. Quentin creates a world in his mind and traps Wolverine and Armor.

I have not read an X-men comic in quite a while. I mean the school was named after Charles Xavier, not Jean Grey when I last read about my favorite mutants. I love being introduced to new mutants and being shown their powers. Armor and Kid Omega are new to me. The story was interesting it really made not like Quentin but it also made me want to know his backstory and I wonder why he seemed to be such a prick.

The fact that Wolverine’s consciousness was in two places was a little confusing. They do explain it and it gives the story more action but I feel like Wolverine probably gotten to Quentin quicker and killed him.

This was not my favorite story but I grew up with X-men comics and the movies. I love them both. I will definitely read more X-men comics and graphic novels.

No comments: