Monday, June 3, 2019

Mumbling Mondays - Who Knows...?








What’s going on?




Well it’s been a while. I have been reading but mostly been focusing on my art. I still keep my reading list up to date on Goodreads. I have over ten 10 books to write reviews on. I haven’t forgotten about this blog. In fact, I have been racking my brain on how to improve this blog and bring more people. I jump back and forth on three ideas. 1) To keep this blog the way it is and just continue to update, 2) Do vlogging and update here differently or 3) Combine Confuzzled Book, Confuzzled Designs (my art blog) and put them both into my Confuzzled Living blog. I just do not know which way to go. I read articles, I watch videos trying to figure out what to do but as I research what to do I lose time on getting any of it done. So I am a little lost I guess. So for now I am just updating here. 






Finished Reading 









It is a juvenile fantasy very similar to the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan but following the Norse myths. It the first book in the series. I have had it as ebook for a while but just finished it. 






Other Stuff I Did This Week





Binged Watch


Lucifer season 4 on Netflix









Both shows were pretty great. Lucifer moving to Netflix was a nice fit and probably the best season of Lucifer ever. Good Omens stayed pretty close to the book. David Tennant and Michael Sheen were awesome together! It’s just by chance that both of these shows are Neil Gaiman related! Gaiman created the Lucifer character in the Sandman comics under Vertigo/DC Comics and Good Omens was a book first co-written by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett. 






My Creative Side








I registered on of my paintings into Trenton Art All Night event. I have never done anything like this before so we will see how it goes. 


No comments: