Monday, June 10, 2019

Mumbling Mondays - Just Keep Reading/Drawing/Writing






Mumbling Mondays - Just Keep Reading/Drawing/Writing






Yep just keep swimming … or um creating ...um yeah create. I keep reading. I keep drawing or painting. I keep writing… This last one is hard to keep doing. I have been writing book reviews here so long and just because I love reading and books. I have come across a few opportunities where companies were looking for book reviewers. I thought wow I could get paid for something I like to do. Well I have sent my resume and writing examples of my reviews and ...nothing. No reply. So I can’t help but wonder how bad is my writing. So bad no reply is necessary. That is one reason it is hard to keep writing the reviews. That and is anyone really reading. I know I get once and awhile readers and I am grateful for those of you who come. I feel a need to know what my place is..what am I meant to be or do? So I keep swimming. Say hi if you are swimming by. 





Finished Reading this week






This is #2 of this graphic novel series about Gods returned to earth every 90 years. They reveal themselves to the world as they only have 2 years to live. What there goal is unknown so far so it reminds me a little like American Gods by Neil Gaiman.






Other Stuff I Did This Week





Binged Watch








Godzilla:King of The Monsters in Theatres Now. 

This week I watched more things that my husband was into. Chernobyl was good and heartbreaking. So many people suffered unnecessarily. All because of money and stupid people. 

Godzilla was full of stupidity too. People doing dumb things. I noticed many shows and movies are finding villains who believe like Thanos in Avengers. They believe we must destroy half of the population of the world to bring a new and better world. 





My Creative Side



I have been working on our Xmas cards for this year. I have done a theme for the last 6 years.





Santa and Mrs. Claus 2013



(missing image)

Dickenson 2014






Star Wars 2015






Harry Potter 2016 






Marvel 2017





Peanuts 2018





??? ?????? 2019 



This year is a secret ;) It is my favorite one so far. I hope it stays that way once I finish coloring it in. 




No comments: