Five Fun Facts
Best known for writing Interview With A Vampire.
(photo borrowed )
- Her father wrote a story for her and her sister, Alice, to reconnect with them when they were children.
- She was born with name Howard and later changed to Anne.
- Once turned up for book signing in a coffin.
- She was inspired to write Interview With A Vampire because of a movie called Dracula’s Daughter.
- In 2006 there was a musical called Lestat based on the vampire chronicles series with music by Elton John and lyrics by Bernie Taupin .