Friday, July 19, 2013

Shannon's Review - Crazy Bitch by Peggy Tibbetts






Title: Crazy Bitch
Series: N/A
Author: Peggy Tibbetts
Genre: Non Fiction, Pets
Publisher: Sisterhood Publications  
Received: From the author for a honest review
Release Date: May 2013
Pages:  202
Rating:



Author’s Websites:

Official Site of Peggy Tibbetts

Facebook

Twitter





Shannon’s Thoughts:

Author Peggy Tibbetts and husband care immensely for their dogs, Zeus and Venus. Zeus being very stoic and calm was different from Venus who because of her breed was a wild child.  As they were just realizing the needs for Venus to have her freedom, Tibbetts neighbors harassed  the family (canine and human) until Venus had to be medicated.

I really felt kinship for the Tibbetts family and misunderstood Venus.  I also give them credit for sticking it out with their neighbors. I think I would have moved then put up with all that negativity.

I find that there was nothing that I disliked about Crazy Bitch but a few things may have annoying to me.  Sometimes it felt too focused on the neighbors harassing the Tibbetts and as focused on the dog.  I know that the harassment was part of Venus’s story too.

I do love true story about a family and their pets. Always make me remember that I am lucky to have my fur baby as long as we have had her.

No comments: