Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Shannon's Review - My Pictures, My Words by Mac Kenney







Title: My Pictures, My Words
Series: N/A
Author: Mac Kenney
Genre: Poetry
Publisher: Outskirts Press
Received: From Author For Review
Release Date: April 2011
Pages: 46
Rating:


My Thoughts:
Some beautiful pictures taken added with sweet poetry about love and life.

My favorite picture in this book has to be sandy beach landscape with the pink hue sky and the couple getting married on the right side.   All the poems are sweet and wonderful to read.

Love the pictures, love the poems but I am not a fan of the cover.  It threw me off and was kinda why I haven’t reviewed this long.   

I am glad I finally picked it up.  What wonderful art that the author/photographer shared with the world.





Website:

N/A

No comments: