Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sunday Salon - Most Wonderful Time Of Year


Well the year is almost over and the tree is up for the holidays. First time in a long time it didn’t take us until Christmas Eve to set up the tree, I think.

I have almost made my reading goal on to read 100 books before the end of the year.
Right now I am half way through the first book of The Hunger Games.  I am also reading The Snow Queen by Mercedes Lackey(part of the 500 kingdom series) and the first Game of Thrones book.  That is a lot of series at once for me. lol
I usually read A Christmas Carol but I think I am going to skip it this year and just watch one of the movies.  
I started some Christmas shopping mostly for my husband have to work on others they are harder.  I got one present already from my husband, a android tablet.  It is pretty cool.

Had my first sale on Etsy (3 painted boxes) and had a sale on Zazzle (Original Halfling T-Shirt)
So you could say that things have been pretty good since Thanksgiving.

So are you prepared for the holidays?  Are you reading anything holiday related?

3 comments:

Melissa Wiebe said...

I am pretty much ready to go. next year there will be a bit more to do as I will likely have a tree and have more decorations to deal with. Hope your Christmas season is relaxing.

Unknown said...

Wow! That's a great-looking tree. Congratulations on your first sale on Etsy, and the sale on Zazzle. Hope 2012 is a good year for you.

Unknown said...

That's a beautiful tree! We put ours up the weekend after Thanksgiving which was a surprise to us too because we usually put it up the 15th. I just wanted to enjoy it this year! Congrats on your reading goal almost complete and your etsy sales!!!