Saturday, November 19, 2011

Review - I Remember My Circus by Tom S. Figueiredo



Title: I Remember My Circus
Series: N/A
Author: Tom S. Figueiredo
Genre: Children’s Book, Picture Book
Publisher: Editora Cedraz
Received: From publicist
Release Date: July 2011
Pages: 54
Rating:


What is it About?

A little boy recalls his version of a circus he attended with his mother.

My Thoughts:

Imaginative and funny this children book creates emotion through differences in people.   Showing we all have hearts even the ones that turn into monsters or gorillas.  We all hold something deep inside whether it be the imagination of a circus that we never got to see in reality or heartache from a broken marriage.

The circus leaves but not without leaving a lasting impression in young and old alike. I Remember My Circus is a trip to the circus that will be heartfelt.  My only wish is that there was more to this world to read about.

Website:

N/A

No comments: