Friday, November 4, 2011

Review - Heat Wave by Richard Castle





Title: Heat Wave
Series: Nikki Heat
Author: Richard Castle
Genre: Mystery
Publisher: Hyperion
Received: Purchased
Release Date: July 2010
Pages: 216
Rating:


What is it About?
Character Richard Castle from the tv series Castle write about characters based from the show.

My Thoughts:

The best thing about the show Castle is Nathan Fillion for those you who don’t know who that is that is the guy who plays Castle.  His character writes books on the show and this is supposedly one of his books.

The idea of a TV character writing the actual book about characters he works with is just awesome!  To be able to buy it is just a quirky thing a show like that would do.

The characters (now try to follow me if you can) are the characters from the show but not really.  They are fictionalizations of the fiction characters.   Things that haven’t happen to the characters on the TV show do happen in the books.   That being said the characters miss something that the TV show has. I don’t know if it was the way the scenes where described but they just did not play out as smoothly in my mind as they would on TV.  So I did not really enjoy this as I do the show.  It had the quirkiness of the show but disappointed me somewhat.   I love watching the show but I don’t know I would read another of the books.

 



Website:

Official Castle Website
http://beta.abc.go.com/shows/castle

No comments: