Thursday, October 27, 2011

Review - Animal Tails by Beth Fielding




Title: Animal Tails
Series: N/A
Author: Beth Fielding
Genre: Children, Picture book
Publisher:  Earlylight Books
Received: from Publicist for review
Release Date: October 2011
Pages: 36
Rating:




What is it About?

Discusses different animals, there tails and what they use them for.

My Thoughts:

Excellent pictures throughout the book and interesting facts.   I wasn’t fond of the layout between the pictures and text.  It made it less interesting to read. I found some of the descriptions to long and skimmed over the writings more then once to gather the information in my head.

I did not know a lot about animal tails to be honest I never thought about them before.  It was fun learning about them I just wish it had been presented better.


Website:
N/A

No comments: